NCS BLOCK – HUE 1950 Original
Colors are arranged by Hue in nine separate small blocks (fans) with all the NCS 1,950 standard colors.. Every sample can be fanned out and viewed separately, and easily placed next to another surface Perfect for identifying the colors of different materials and surfaces and finding color combinations that match and have a visual harmony.
- 9 separate blocks – arranged by Hue
- Color mask for easy color assessment and selection
- Box size: 13 ½”L X 5” W X 2 3/4”D
- Sample size: 1 3/8”W X 4”L
- Extra Samples are available -- See NCS Sheets A4, A6, A9 to Order